- When humidity levels in the house increase (showers, cooking, breathing etc.) the ventilation rate increases to match.
- When the occupants are absent, the airflow at terminals is reduced to a minimum to limit pointless heat losses.
- Fresh air supplied through inlets installed on windows and doors (Hygro A type installation with self balancing inlet or Hygro B installation with humidity-controlled inlets).
- Airflow is controlled in each room through humidity-controlled terminals and air inlets.
- 1 exhaust fan unit EasyHOME® HYGRO Classic.
- 2 caps Ø80.
- 1 connection Ø125 mm for kitchen.
- 4 connections Ø80 mm for batchrooms and toillets.
- 1 connection Ø160 for air extraction.
- Assembly in the attic, suspended with supplied cords to avoid vibrations.
- Quick-connect electrical terminal block.
- Compatible with all tubes type network : Algaine (flexible) and Optiflex (semi-rigid).
Guaranteed for 2 years subject to compliance with the conditions of implementation, use and maintenance described in the manual.
|Regulation type||Automatic according humidity level|
|Electric power absorbed at Qmax (W)||<30W|
|Assembly type||Vissé multi-positions|
|Input||4x80mm + 1x125mm|
EasyHOME Hygro Classic
- Brand: Aldes
- Product Code: 11033030
- Availability: 2-3 weeks
- Ex Tax: 101,965Ft