- The extracted flows are regulated according to the rate of pollutants detected, thanks to electronic VOC and H2O sensors located at the motor-fan.
- Fresh air supplied through inlets installed on windows and doors.
- Stale air is extracted via the ventilation terminals.
- 1 exhaust fan unit EasyHOME® PurAir.
- 2 caps Ø80.
2 AUTOMATIC SPEED MOTOR
- Automatic mode according pollutant detection levels (H2O and VOC).
- 1 connection Ø125 mm for kitchen.
- 4 connections Ø80 mm for batchrooms and toillets.
- 1 connection Ø160 (or Ø125 mm with included adaptor) for air extraction.
- Assembly in the attic, suspended with supplied cords to avoid vibrations.
- Quick-connect electrical terminal block.
- Compatible with all tubes type network : Algaine (flexible) and Optiflex (semi-rigid).
Guaranteed for 2 years subject to compliance with the conditions of implementation, use and maintenance described in the manual.
|Regulation type||Daily + Boost automatic with sensors|
|Sensors||1xH2O + 1xCOV|
|Electric power absorbed at Qmax (W)||14W|
|Input||4x80mm + 1x125mm|
EasyHOME PureAir Classic
- Brand: Aldes
- Product Code: 11033055
- Availability: 2-3 weeks
- Ex Tax: 110,024Ft