- The extracted flows are regulated according to the rate of pollutants detected, thanks to electronic VOC, C02 and H2O sensors located at the motor-fan..
- Fresh air supplied through inlets installed on windows and doors.
- Stale air is extracted via the ventilation terminals.
- 1 exhaust fan unit EasyHOME® PurAir.
- 2 caps Ø80.
VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR
- Daily mode : fan speed proportional to levels of VOC and CO2 detected.
- Boost mode : automatically activated by the H2O sensors if the relative humidity increases.
- Guests moed : in case of significant rise in CO2 levels detected, automatic activation by CO2 and VOC sensors.
- Holidays mode : minimum air renewal rate for extended periods of absence.
- 1 connection Ø125 mm for kitchen.
- 4 connections Ø80 mm for batchrooms and toillets.
- 1 connection Ø160 (or Ø125 mm with included adaptor) for air extraction.
- Assembly in the attic, suspended with supplied cords to avoid vibrations.
- Quick-connect electrical terminal block.
- Compatible with all tubes type network : Algaine (flexible) and Optiflex (semi-rigid).
Guaranteed for 2 years subject to compliance with the conditions of implementation, use and maintenance described in the manual.
|Regulation type||Holidays + Daily + Boost|
|Sensors||3xH2O + 1xCOV + 1xC02|
|Electric power absorbed at Qmax (W)||7W|
|Assembly type||Vissé multi-position|
|Input||4x80mm + 1x125mm|
|Included accessories||Modem connect box|
EasyHOME PurAir Compact Connect
- Brand: Aldes
- Product Code: 11033061
- Availability: 2-3 weeks
- Ex Tax: 313,953Ft